Video capture software for use with online streaming services like YouTube or Twitch.
SplitCam is a virtual video capture driver allows for connecting several applications to a single video capture source.
The video capture program allows you to use one video signal in several programs.
What you will achieve with this program is that your video input (webcam, digital camera, video, television source) will multiply and can be used by several programs simultaneously.
With SplitCam you can feed up to 64 programs from one video source. The tool works with many common chat programs such as Skype, Facebook Messenger, Telegram Desktop, WhatsApp and others. You can also use this tool to add effects to the image, take snapshots and fine-tune the video settings.
It is also possible to forward one or more videos as a video source to other tools and applications running on Windows.
If you have a lot of photos to show your friends or a special video, or you simply want to make your webcam sessions more fun, this is your program. Simply install SliptCam, connect it to your video source and then connect all the applications you want to use with that video.
Features of SplitCam
- Integrates with Facebook, Telegram, Twitch, WhatsApp and YouTube.
- Audio Mixing: Adjust audio levels and mix multiple audio sources.
- Background Replacement: Replace your background with a custom image.
- Broadcasting: Stream live video to YouTube, Twitch and other platforms.
- Chroma Key: Use chroma key effect to replace your background.
- Face Accessories: Add face accessories to your video feed.
- Image Capture: Capture still images from your video feed.
- Image Overlays: Add images and text to your video feed.
- Live Streaming: Stream your video feed to multiple online platforms.
- Multi-Cam: Connect multiple webcams and camera sources at once.
- Recording: Record video and audio from your webcam.
- Split Screen: Broadcast multiple video sources at once.
- Video Chat: Have video chats with multiple people.
- Video Conferencing: Video conference with friends and colleagues.
- Video Effects: Apply various real-time video effects.
- Virtual Webcam: Create a virtual webcam and stream it online.
Compatibility and License
SplitCam is provided under a freeware license on Windows from video capture software with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 10.7.32 is the latest version last time we checked.
Splitcam accepts donations for the continued development of this free software.
What version of Windows can SplitCam run on?
SplitCam can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the OS shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8 and Windows 7 having been tested. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.